POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Spilled liquid : Spilled liquid Server Time
4 Sep 2024 22:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Spilled liquid
From: Dan Sherman
Date: 25 Jul 2002 21:13:00
Message: <3d40a21c$1@news.povray.org>
What is the best way to create a puddle of liquid (i.e. a spilled glass of
milk)?

I've managed to make a blob out of flat cylinders in the right shape, but
it's too bulbous.  You can see where the cylinders are placed.  I tried
adding negetive spheres above it, but that makes too much of a crater.

I'd eventually like to make a cascading stream of water (several troughs,
like a rain gutter) and I don't think a blob would work very well for that.

Any thoughts?

--
dan